Code Showroom

Introducing Salvatori!

Operating since 1946 and currently run by the third generation of the family, Salvatori creates stunning washbasins and home accessories from natural stone. One of Salvatori’s big innovations was the creation of a textured stone surface in 2003 – this Bamboo cladding, pictured above, which has an impressive effect on both small and large surfaces, is available in six types of stone and is a real bestseller due to its versatility. Salvatori’s exclusive, unique cladding, Lithoverde, is the world’s first recycled stone material: 99% is made up of clippings from the cutting of various stone slabs, with the remaining 1% being special resin adhesive. As a floor and wall covering, it creates a spectacular and unique overall image in both the kitchen and the bathroom, and in addition to the covering, Salvatori also offers washbasins, bathtubs, and other bathroom accessories designed by the world-famous Yabu Pushelberg. The Salvatori Chevron collection takes the popular zigzag pattern to the next level: by using it, unique shadow patterns are created on the wall or floor, making the surface appear to move, giving a subtle and beautiful backdrop to our everyday lives. Made of natural stone, the Chevron comes in four elegant shades and is available in Code Showroom along with 

other Salvatori products.